I’ve had the opportunity to use several higher-end computer mice from Logitech and they have always impressed me. The Logitech MX Revolution is arguably the best laser mouse I have ever used, offering unparalleled precision and speed, as well as a great level of comfort. Logitech took it down a few sizes with the VX Revolution, but that mouse was an absolute joy as well. Now Logitech is going even smaller with the VX Nano Cordless Laser Mouse for Notebooks. Don’t let its diminutive stature fool you; this mouse is fully loaded too.
Features and Specifications
The trouble with many notebook mice is that they lack the same level of functionality as their desktop counterparts. When taking on a smaller form factor, these smaller mice tend to lose extra buttons and things that make full-sized mice so much nicer. Thankfully, this is not the case with the VX Nano. With the exception of the zoom slider, the VX Nano can do just about everything that the larger VX Revolution can do. It’s almost up there with the MX, despite being about half the size.
- World’s smallest USB receiver: barely larger than a coin, the receiver is so tiny you can plug it into your notebook just once and forget about it.
- Robust wireless connection with advanced 2.4 GHz cordless technology.
- Stylish protective pouch included in the package
- Longer battery life: Get up to 6 months of use or longer with the convenient on/off switch.
- Ultra-portable mouse design
- Storable receiver: Store the nano-receiver inside the mouse when you need to free up a USB port. Shuts down when stored, saving more battery life.
- Hyper-fast scrolling: Fly through long documents at hyperspeed with the nearly frictionless scroll wheel, or shift instantly to precise scrolling.
- Forward/backward buttons: Effortlessly navigate the Internet with Forward and Back buttons.
- Laser precision: Experience smoother cursor control on virtually any surface. The VX Nano outperforms ordinary optical mice.
In a nutshell, what you get is the old VX Revolution Mouse but in a smaller form factor and with a much smaller wireless receiver. Better still, the VX Nano typically sells for about ten bucks less.
Current Real Time Price